INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users who visit the website www.operanazionalemontessori.it
pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The ONM can process personal data of customer who visiti the site and who use the services and features on the site.
In the sections of the site where the user's personal data are collected, a specific information is normally published pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and, before sending, specific consent is required from the user.
Where required by EU Reg. 2016/679, the user's consent will be required before proceeding to the processing of his personal data.
Owner of the treatment of personal data
The Data Controller is the Montessori National Opera with an elected address in Via di San Gallicano, 7 - 00153 Rome.
Data protection officer (DPO)
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the site generally does not involve the collection and processing of the user's personal data, except for navigation data as specified below.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (internet domain and IP protocol, browser type and operating system of the computer used, date, time and stay on the site, pages viewed, any search engine from which you entered the site). This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, however, by their very nature, they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
In addition to the so-called "navigation data", personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when he interacts with the site's features or requests to use the services offered on the site.
In compliance with the Privacy Code, the ONM could also collect the user's personal data from third parties in the performance of their business.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data held by the Data Controller are exclusively those provided by the user when browsing. Therefore, the user's personal data will be processed for:
- allow you to use the website.
The navigation data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, the data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site (legitimate interests of the owner), for statistical purposes, to improve navigation and site content
Furthermore, with the further and specific optional consent of the user, the National Montessori Opera may process personal data for marketing purposes, that is, to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company's services, at the contact details indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, phone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via the internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and Tablet).
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of treatment. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679 the data are kept and stored for the entire period necessary for the purposes themselves.
EU Reg. 2016/679 the data are kept and stored for the entire period necessary for the purposes themselves.
Retention of personal data
The data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located, the data are managed by the Data Controller itself or by third party suppliers of technical services; for further information, please contact the Data Controller directly.
Security and quality of personal data
The Opera Nazionale Montessori undertakes to protect the security of the user's personal data and respects the security provisions of the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to the same.
In addition, the information systems and computer programs used by the writer are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time.
Any Recipients of the Data
The data processed will not be disclosed to third parties. However, they may become aware of the user data, in relation to the processing purposes previously exposed:
- all subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- employees of the company as "authorized persons";
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional for the performance of the owner's activity and in the ways and for the purposes illustrated above;
- External managers for the maintenance of the website.
Mandatory or Optional Nature of the Provision of Data
The provision of personal data of the user for the intended purposes is mandatory, as his refusal to provide the requested personal data would make it impossible for the Data Controller to show the user the contents of the website or to respond to any reports.
The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the "Purpose of processing" section is optional and the refusal to provide it will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to the sending of communications made through both automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact, as exemplified above.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the above-mentioned treatments, the interested party has the right to request access to his personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to having the right to data portability.
Right to withdraw consent
If the treatment is based on consent, the Data Controller informs the interested party that he has the right to revoke it at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint
The Data Controller informs the interested party that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Cookies and browsing data
Cookies are small files stored on the hard disk of the user's computer.
There are two macro-categories of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies:
- Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use some services;
- Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same while browsing.
- Analytics cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- Navigation or session cookies (to authenticate, to make a purchase, etc.).
- Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
For cookies cc.dd. of profiling, vice versa, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, prior consent from the user is required.
Cookies can also be classified as:
- Session cookies: immediately deleted when the navigation browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies: remain within the browser for a certain period of time. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- Own cookies: generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- Third-party cookies: generated and managed by subjects other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
This site uses:
The site uses the following types of cookies:
- Own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
- Third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the site, such as images and videos;
- Persistent third-party cookies used by the site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which the Data Controller can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the site. The cookies used only pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a couple of cookies, one of which persistent and the other session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the site and its exit. Google can prevent the detection of data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- Third-party persistent cookies used by the site to include the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) on its pages. By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish the contents of the web page of the site he is visiting on his personal social network page.
The site may contain links to other sites (so-called third party sites).
The Owner does not make any access or control over cookies, web beacons and other user tracking technologies that could be used by third party sites that the user can access from the site; does not carry out any checks on contents and materials published by or obtained through third party sites, nor on the relative methods for processing the user's personal data, and expressly disclaims any related liability for such eventualities.
For further information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR).
The user can select which cookies to authorize also through the specific functions of his own navigation program (so-called browser): however, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, it is possible that the site may not be available or that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work properly and / or the user may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time he visits the site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these operations, we suggest the User to consult the manual of your device or the "Help" function or "Help" of your internet browser.
The following are the users' links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Third party cookies
Profiling cookies, of third parties, are cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order, for example, to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of his browsing on the net.
With regard to third-party cookies, these are cookies from sites or web servers other than this, used for the purposes of these third parties. We cannot have specific control over these subjects and their cookies. To obtain information on these cookies and their characteristics and operating methods and give their specific consent, please contact these third parties directly:
Google Cookie Opt-out
The use of third-party cookies can normally be inhibited by the user also through the appropriate option present in his / her navigation program (browser): in this regard, see the above indications.